PwC Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
PwC India came to our campus for Summer Internship Recruitments in around August 25, 2022. More than 300 students applied for the summer internship process.
Round 1: After successfully applying in the hirepro portal, we got a test link. It was an aptitude test consisting of 3 sections:
- Quantitative ability
- Verbal ability
- Logical Reasoning
The questions were of medium level. The test was for around 45 minutes and one should aim at solving as many questions as possible to qualify for the next round. There was no negative marking.
Round 2: After around 4 days we got a mail with the list of shortlisted students.
- Out of the more than 300 students, only 83 students got shortlisted for the interview round.
- After one night of receiving the list, we were given an interview schedule. The first round was technical. The interview was mostly resume based and also basic technical questions were asked.
- One has to know every line about their resume to clear this round.
- Also in PwC confidence and attitude matter a lot. Be confident while answering questions.
- Research about the company and try to ask them questions about their projects and the company culture.
Round 3: After an hour I got to know that I cleared the technical round. The next round was the manager round.
- Here also questions were asked based on my resume, Ai-Ml-related questions, and also DBMS question.
- Here also confidence and attitude matter. This was the last round for summer interns.
- Those who were applying for FTEs had another H.R round as well.
- The next day the results were declared and 12 students were selected for the summer internship and I was one of them.
- Resume preparation is a must to clear the interviews.
- One should be very confident. Practice a mock interview with someone before appearing for the actual one to test your confidence.
- Also, show them that you are very eager to learn new things.